Terms and Conditions
- This document is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you (“User” and/or “Subscriber”) and Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. (“Company”) Please read this Agreement carefully. By using www.landfarmandranch.com (“Site”) you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of Site and its products and services. This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use Site and any other products or services offered by Company. The right to use products or services by Company is personal to you only and is not transferable to any other person or company. Company has the right to refuse service to anyone that refuses to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The www.landfarmandranch.com website is owned by Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. and is protected by international copyright laws. The Site contains, or may contain, including but not limited to, products, services, images, information, illustrations, logos, email newsletters, software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material collectively, called the “Content” that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, owned or controlled Company, third parties or their respective owners or licensees. This material is for personal use only and except as permitted with written approval by Company, no part of the information available from the Site may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, republished, licensed, distributed, displayed, posted, translated, altered, redistributed or broadcast in any way. Nor can it be exploited, used to create derivative works, or reduced to any electronic medium or in any other manner not herein stated, in whole or in part, without the prior written approval of Company or its third-party providers. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be re-engineered in any way. You may not incorporate any content, in whole or in part, by framing, by mirroring, or any other method into another web site. Any information distributed for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the prior written approval of Company.
- Company grants you rights to use Site to list a property upon signup. Including property descriptions, company information, financial data, maps, photographs and other information to the Site for it to be publicly displayed. Company shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any property will be displayed, searched, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on Site. Company also grants Internet users the rights to search our databases, locate land, businesses and/or brokers/agents only. Any other use of Site is prohibited. Company has the right to allow all property listings to be accessed by other sources as it chooses so long as the property details are preserved, listing broker’s name is provided, and may or may not include broker contact information. Subscribers understand their listings may be advertised on our network partner websites. These partner websites have their own Terms and Conditions. As a subscriber, you are authorizing Land, Farm & Ranch, Inc. to advertise your property listing and your information on these websites. For a list of our partner websites, please email your request. If you do not want your property listing on any of our partner websites, please notify us by email and we will remove your listings.
- Subscriber agrees to allow the property listing, or any part of it, to be displayed, searched, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by other users of the Site. Company shall have the right to modify any information on the Site at any time. Subscriber agrees to receive all necessary authorization and rights before submitting any property descriptions, company information, financial data, maps, photographs, or any other information to the Site. The Subscriber represents and warrants that all properties and associated information provided to the Site will be accurate. The Subscriber agrees to update and maintain the accuracy of the information provided to the Site at all times. The Subscriber agrees not to post a property on the Site under a name other than the named individual that has been engaged by the property owner to market the property under the terms of a listing agreement. Company reserves the right to remove all or any part of information or refuse Services to anyone at any time in its sole discretion that refuses to abide by the terms and conditions herein.
- Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Services (or Subscriber’s access thereto) at any time, including the availability of any feature, advertisement or content, without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse to allow access to the Services to any applicant at any time. Company also reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Site, or by sending Subscriber a notice via email or postal mail. Use of the Services by Subscriber following such notification constitutes Subscriber’s acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Subscriber certifies to Company that Subscriber is an individual (i.e., not a corporation.) Subscriber is at least 18 years of age. Subscriber also certifies that it is legally permitted to use the Services and access the Site, and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services. Subscriber will not run Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder, or “spam” on the Site, or any processes that run or are activated while the Subscriber is not logged in.
- The information on Site is provided solely as general information and does not constitute real estate, legal or any other professional advice, or an offer to buy or sell real estate. While Company makes every effort to ensure that all information displayed on the Site is accurate, complete, and honestly offered, none of the information on Site should be considered solely reliable for use in making purchases of products, services, goods or any type of investment decisions. You are expressly advised that it is your responsibility to verify any and all information on the Site before you rely on that information to make any purchases or use the information in any other way. Company does not warrant or guarantee that any of the information on the Site is accurate, complete, useful or timely.
- Company may make improvements and/or changes in the information, products or services described herein at any time. Periodic updates to this site are not guaranteed.
- Company makes no representations about the suitability or results of the products, services or information contained on the Site for any purpose. All such products, services and information are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Company does not warrant that the information will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither Company nor any third party content provider warrants that any files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. You expressly agree that the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Site and the accuracy or completeness of the content is assumed solely by you. All information that has been provided on Company should be independently verified.
Registration and Subscriptions
- As a condition to using Site services, Subscriber may be required to register with Company and select a password and Subscriber name (“email address or User ID”). Subscriber shall provide Company with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of Subscriber’s account. Subscriber may not (i) select or use as an email address or User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as an email address or User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than Subscriber without appropriate authorization; (iii) register for the Services using more than one User ID. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a Subscriber at its discretion. Subscriber shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Subscriber’s Company password.
- Unless you arrange to be separately invoiced by Company you must provide Company with a valid credit card for payment of the Subscription Fees, and you hereby authorize Company to charge the Subscription Fees in advance for each payment period to such credit card until you have cancelled your subscription. Subscriptions will automatically renew every month on the anniversary of the day you signed up. If you signed up on the 31st of the month, then your credit card will be charged the next day which would be the 1st of the next month. In the event that the Subscription Fees are not paid on a timely basis, including due to an invalid credit card number, or you are otherwise in breach of this Agreement, Company may, in addition to any other available remedies, suspend or terminate your account. Subscriptions may be cancelled by: e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or from the account management page. Cancellation will be effective upon receipt of confirmation from Company that your Subscription has been cancelled.
- Subscribers advertising their properties from September 1st, 2010 to December 31st, 2010 will be given a Free subscription for the first 30 days. During this 30 days Fee promotion, subscriber’s credit card will be charged and refunded $1.00 in order to verify credit card information & address is valid. Subsequently, subscribers will be charged the regular Standard or Premium membership monthly fee once the 1 month promotion has ended, unless account is cancelled by the subscriber.
- Subscriber agrees to direct to Company and not to any advertiser or visitor, as the case may be, all communications regarding any matter arising out of Subscribers use of the Services.
- It is the sole responsibility of Subscriber to remove a listing once it has been sold or taken off the market.
- Subscriber shall not receive a refund or credit for early cancellation or failure to list properties or advertise after purchasing services.
- Subscriber will indemnify and hold Company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of Subscriber’s access to the Site, use of the Site services, the violation of this Agreement by Subscriber, or the infringement by Subscriber, or any third party using the Subscriber’s account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- Either party may terminate the Site services at any time by notifying the other party by any means. Company may also terminate or suspend any and all Site services and access to the Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, if Subscriber breaches any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancelable. Upon termination of the Subscriber’s account, Subscriber’s right to use the Site services will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall Company, its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees or its third-party providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential losses or damages as a result of the Site or the information contained in the Site. This includes without limitation, attorneys’ fees, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any products or services available on the Site. If you are dissatisfied with any products, services, information, or with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site. If Company or any of its third-party providers are found liable in connection with a claim arising out of, or related to the products, services or information, their aggregate liability in such an event shall not exceed the amount paid for said products and/or services giving rise to the liability occurred. Your right to monetary damages in such amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies to which you may otherwise be entitled from Company or its third-party providers.
Third Party Services & Content
- We may from time to assist you in locating, or provide links to or information regarding, third parties who provide real estate related services including without limitation appraisers or brokers (Land Specialists) who may assist you with the evaluation, listing and sale or purchase of property (the “Third Party Services”). Company does not recommend or endorse any such Third Party Services and does not monitor or have any control over such Third Party Services. Therefore, Company can make no guarantee as to the value, reliability, accuracy, completeness or performance of such Third Party Services or the results, and Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any Third Party Services or for the actions or failure to act of those providing such Third-Party Services. You assume full responsibility for your use of such Third-Party Services.
- Company may provide third-party content and information on the Site as well as links to third-party Web pages (collectively the “Third Party Content”) as a service to those interested in this information, including without limitation property photographs, data and advertisements provided by third parties. Company does not routinely monitor or have any control over any Third Party Content, and Company does not endorse or make any guarantee regarding any Third Party Content or its accuracy or completeness. Company does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users access and use Third Party Content at their own risk.
- Company may from time to time make available to users, Articles it has created, compiled or obtained from third parties. With respect to any Articles you downloaded from the site or otherwise obtain from Site, you agree that these Articles may only be used for informational, non-commercial and personal or internal business use and may not be shared with or distributed to any third parties, except as expressly authorized by Company. You acknowledge that these Articles are provided solely for general information and do not constitute real estate, legal, tax, accounting, investment or other professional advice. In addition, while Company attempts to draw from sources it deems reliable and to provide articles that are accurate, such reports are dependent upon third party information and Company cannot and does not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any such articles. Therefore, before acting on any information or articles obtained from Company, you should consult an appropriate professional and independently verify all such information.